Wednesday 30 June 2010

June summary

Well, it's almost July and June has been FRANTIC!
I would like to post some pictures on this blog, but so far have only worked out how to post existing ones..I will keep trying!
Lots of great parties this month. The Big Top has been in hot demand. I may try to purchase an extra roof section so we will be able to seat up to 80 (very ambitious!) My erection team have been brilliant. Big thanks to John, David and Caspar in particular. A very physical job this one!
The best bits for me are making everything look beautiful. Lots of flower arranging, garland draping and bunting hanging! Alchemilla is a fabulous filler with all the lovely garden roses, lavender etc, exactly does the job of gypsophelia in the winter; pretty and frothy and enhances any arrangement.
Mustn't waffle on though, 'my boys' and I have just had a hasty pub supperr after yet another evening of tent activity! On to the next one....

No comments:

Post a Comment