Friday 1 October 2010

Well, it has been a while ..so now for an update on life in 'vintage marquee world' haha.
I seem to have been hiring out lots of chairs recently! No one else has the rustic garden chairs and they seem to be popular, especially for weddings. I am actually looking to buy more, particularly old folding church hall chairs, so if anyone hears of any, PLEASE get in touch.

I have one more hiring for the Big Top this year, for a wedding at The White Horse in Biddestone. I hope to work with lots more local pubs and small hotels next year, perfect venues for weddings with a lovely relaxed feel.

Now that the garden party season is over, I am busy booking stalls at christmas fairs etc to sell my shabby chic homewares (and promote the marquees at the same time). I hope to have a link to my website with an on-line shop ...eventually!

Till next time..my dilemma of the moment, do I let Ruby my mad cockerpoo have puppies!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment