Wednesday 15 June 2011








Blog time is here again!! After all, it is 11.15pm! Only one glass of wine tonight though (masses of chocolate on the other hand!!) So here are a few pictures of my life at the moment!! Firstly a button hole done for Briony and Joss's wedding last weekend. I just love being involved with weddings! I had a carte blanche (almost!) to do my best with all the wedding flowers, so for the first time I made the bouquets ( I called them posies). Four of those, table flowers, button holes and decorated napkins...all sheer joy, especially when compared to the evening task, child minding 18 children! All lovely, but quite a handful!!!

Belle in all her glory!! With John collapsed inside!! Then a very flattering photo of me inbetween lovely artistic stuff, sporting John's overalls and wearing full sanding gear! What a hideous job, but we now have two lovely old exposed beams (that only I will appreciate, hence the reason I was doing the job!! everyone else thought it a waste of time!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment