Tuesday 23 August 2011

Sadly there is always the slight thrill when I actually remember my password to sign on to the blog!! Little things!!...Well, my manic summer might just be nearing its end now...phew! I have 7 more events (and the small matter of finishing work on the cottage and moving in) in the next 3 weeks, then THAT IS IT!!!
Already I have such an exciting (and indulgent..and expensive!!) project planned.. I have this idea to have a corner sofa made and cover it in kelims! I have found Shakeel who sells his beautiful Kelims from Kashmir and next week I will be working with Anne from the Sofa Workshop in Bath and cutting the fabric for this very exciting sofa!!!(This I hope will be followed by much curtain making etc, etc, oh joy!!)
But on the work front, Shakeel might just have a friend in Jaipur who might help me organise major marquee production. This is the next plan. By early 2012 I hope to have a sales page and be producing pretty traditional style small marquees for sale. Do drop me an e-mail if you would be interested in prices and have style preferences.
Another small update to my ever expanding inventory of hire items. I have now aquired 10 vingageish deck chairs and 9 candelabras. Also two wrought iron chandeliers to hang from the roof of the marquee!! More thrilling new additions to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment