Wednesday 26 September 2012


Here are the crew! The A team! From left Caspar, Lewis and Lloyd. Boys you have been WONDERFUL, THANK YOU!! Lloyd your energy is amazing, you inspire us all, I love it.
Nick our brilliant driver (come photographer!!) took this photo when the boys were drenched having spent four hours dragging all our equipment through fields of mud after a very wet wedding!
Sadly I don't have a mug shot of Nick, I must take my camera out next time!!

So a big thank you to Nick too, and David of course (who has spent far too much time mowing lawns for old ladies and not enough time marqueeing as far as I'm concerned!!) and to John (who one day may give  up the day job and join Vintage Marquees full time!) and to Adam and Tom and all the uni boys who come and go.

Also a huge thank you to Bev who is not just a right hand person, but absolutely brilliant working beside me at all the events (Bev is calm and just carries on as I panic that we don't have enough time to do everything and is always so lovely with everyone .. I couldn't do it without you Bev).
Thank you too to my lovely waitressing team. You are all great and Daisy especially, you have been with  us at almost every event, you are a star (proud mum!!)
Cazza my catering mate (thank the Lord for you!)xx

A wopping thank you too, to all my lovely clients! We have met such lovely people and are privileged to have been part of so many special days this summer. Your thanks and enthusiasm are so much appreciated and it has been such a treat to have put our tents up at some utterly amazing and beautiful venues all over the country.

I hope that next season will be as dynamic (and hopefully drier!!) than this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment