Tuesday 29 March 2011

hummingbird cards

Well! The first thing I am pondering is why I always decide to update my blog so late at night and after several glasses of wine!! The first challenge is to remember my password (always a worry!) then I'm on a roll! So, my news today is I have a new friend! Sally-Ann contacted me about a marquee hire, but sadly we couldn't help as we were already fully booked, but, you know how it is... we got chatting and I discovered that Sally-Ann's business is making THE MOST BEAUTIFUL stationery! It is all lazer cut; the most delicate lace effect designs with (I think) a wonderful vintage feel. Sally Ann's company will of course create bespoke designs for each individual event, but we are planning to work on some 'vintage marquee' invitations etc...very exciting! So have a look at her web site www.hummingbirdcards.co.uk ..very special stuff! I would love to post a picture now, but having just moved, I have clerverly kept my camera to hand, but packed away the charger!! (along with all my important bank details, cheque books etc..oh joy!!) more next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment