Thursday 5 May 2011

May Madness!

I can't believe how life just seems to get more and more hectic!!
While in the throes of trying to rennovate our new (old) cottage, we are in our rental house and trying to sell it, at the same time as running two businesses, three children, two dogs, one cat, one granny and four vehicles!!

Life on the Vintage Marquee front is frantic!! This summer I have 43 tent bookings and another 12 events awaiting confirmation....WOW!! I think I need a secretary! Just keep the e-mails coming folk so I don't forget anything!!

I am also helping with flowers and pretty stuff at several local weddings (what a wonderful job!)
And busy purchasing the odd extra marquee or two (off to Northampton on Saturday to pick up a vintage 20' x 30') but more on that one next time...

Meanwhile there has been a fabby photo shoot at Church Farm in Kington Langley Wilts, where Will and Kate (we have good connections here in Wiltshire) are launching their new wedding venue (to assuage boredom between public engagements!!) We will be linking web sites, and there will be some new pictures posted on my site soon.

Till next time...with photos I hope of beautiful Kings Meadow at Church farm, looking lovely with the wild flower meadow and graced with the majestic Big Top!

No comments:

Post a Comment