Thursday 7 June 2012


Here is my latest purchase (well, apart from another 30 old wooden trestles that I bought today!) This is my gift cart! Available for hire to put outside the wedding marquee..very pretty I think!
I have also bought a hanging floaty thing!! A sort of hanging net tent that is a popular addition to garden parties with children.
How about that!! Not only have I imported the right image, I have also managed to move it to the correct place!! WOO!

Well, it is June 7th, almost mid summer and it is like winter! It is cold and it has rained constantly today, and now gale force winds are battering the windows. Holly (our middle daughter,19 and lucky!) is on holiday from uni and has just spent her first day in Costa Rica.. all great apart from the stinging sunburn as it is SO hot!! mmm, I think the balance is wrong here.. why are the middle aged parents slogging away in wet, rainy England ...because we love it haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment