Tuesday 12 February 2013

Billy One Horn!

Yesterday I had the pleasure to meet Amanda who runs a delightful vintage caravan hire business called Billy One Horn (www.billyonehorn.co.uk) based near Milton Keynes. Having had many email chats about our exciting vintage inspired businesses, it was brilliant to meet at last and discuss ideas (particularly social networking which I have to confess is rather an enigma to me!!) Amanda now has a couple of lovely shabby little tents to add to her vintage paraphernalia (very impressive ratchet strap work in the snow, attaching poles to the roof rack...just as well she doesn't have a mini like me!!!)
I am really looking forward to working with Amanda, I know we are heading to MK with tents for a wedding next year..lets hope it is the first of many!

No comments:

Post a Comment